1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

MD Vital Technology Group joins worldwide IT influencers list

The founder and managing director of Vital Technology Group has been named one of the world’s top 150 influencers in the IT consulting and reseller community.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 
PRLog (Press Release) - Jun. 20, 2012 - The founder and managing director of Vital Technology Group has been named one of the world’s top 150 influencers in the IT consulting and reseller community.
Lee Evans joins peers from across the globe in the latest SMB 150 Channel Influencers list, which is announced annually by publishing and events company SMB Nation.
His recognition comes after a three-stage nomination process, and reflects him being highly active within the technology reseller community.
SMB Nation shares the knowledge of SMB technology trends through its magazine, conferences, books, online services and seminars and workshops.
Lee said: “SMB Nation has around 45,000 followers worldwide, so to be recognised in the SMB 150 is a great honour.
“What struck me the most about this year's list is its inclusion of channel members from all over the world, which is a real reflection of the diversity and strength of our global community.
“The competition process to make the list is very lengthy, and began several months ago with open nominations. After that the SMB IT community then voted for individual nominees.
He added: “Following the community vote, a panel of industry experts judged each nominee based on a variety of relevant areas.
“The community vote accounted for 40 per cent of each nominee's overall rating, with the expert panel's decision contributing the remaining 60 per cent.”
A major aspect that links all the 150 influencers is that each and every one of them has spent countless hours growing the SMB Nation community.
SMB Nation is a publishing and events company that delivers complete business solutions to help consultants and resellers better manage their business, technological and marketing needs.
When SMB Nation was established in 1999 its members focused on Microsoft Small Business Sever, but it has since grown to include SMB infrastructure alternatives, voice-over-IP, cloud computing and business technology consulting best practices.

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@vital.co.uk Email Verified
Source:Vital Technology Group
Phone:01423 796290
Zip:HG5 8LF
City/Town:Harrogate - Yorkshire - United Kingdom
Industry:Computing, Web design
Tags:Business, computing, IT, networking, hosting
Shortcut:prlog.org/11875705
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share