By converging APM and NPM, mean-time-to-
Until now, IT organizations were forced to choose between complex deployments and incomplete views of application performance. Network-centric approaches to monitoring have traditionally lacked insight into the user experience and overall application performance. Traditional application performance monitoring solutions have been unable to monitor and diagnose network performance issues.
Compuware APM Spring Release delivers a single solution to manage both application and network performance that includes:
• Out-of-the-box dashboards: provide a single view of application and network performance:
- Single integrated dashboard for web and non-web applications.
- Instantly isolate poorly performing tier.
- Prioritize problems by business impact.
• A single point of instrumentation:
• Private cloud and virtualization ready: delivers the industry’s most complete coverage for cloud and virtualized infrastructure, introducing support for Cisco VNTag, and extended support for Citrix XenApp, VMWare vSphere and IBM AIX Micro-partitioning;
• Auto-correlated code-level analysis: provides drill-down to application root cause in seconds via fully integrated dynaTrace PurePath analysis;
• Integrated synthetic monitoring: delivers proactive monitoring for web and non-web applications;
• New pricing and entry-level offerings: enables single application and project-based deployments, with seamless extensibility into a comprehensive APM solution; and
• 100+ improvements to monitoring 30+ enterprise application environments:
“Compuware APM has a proven track record of delivering best-in-class analysis of performance from both the application and network perspective in the most challenging environments,”
Compuware APM® is the industry’s leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market’s only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring” report. To read more about Compuware’s leadership in the APM market, click here.
Follow Compuware on:
• Twitter - CompuwareAPM
• Twitter - Compuware
• Facebook – CompuwareAPM
• Facebook - Compuware
• YouTube - Compuware
• APM Blog
• dynaTrace Blog
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world’s most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.