THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SHOW: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Modern day consumers are becoming increasingly demanding in their needs, especially when it comes to financial products which can rather be complex. While having good products is fundamental to attracting and retaining valued customer however is no longer good enough in this highly competitive industry. The buzz is always for new products and their sustainability. Banks & other financial institutions compete with one another to increase their market share through various new products or enhancement to old products however it is the customer who decides whether the product fits their needs.
Fleming Gulf presents The Product Development Show for Financial Services, on the 4th & 5th June 2012 at Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach Residence in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, where experts in the field of Financial Products will drive you through an array of Opportunities, Best Practises in the field of Product Development, Business Models, Client Centricity, Product Marketing, Product Sales, Standardisation, Operations & Supports are a few topics the experts will touch upon in the 2 days.
The key topics that will be explored in the conference are - Understand the significance of re-designing the Product Development life cycle, Understand how to Cope & Lead through continuous Innovation, Explore & Tap for wealth from Untapped Markets, Redefining Islamic Banking & Finance in Product Development, Understanding Customer requirement to accelerate Product Development and Technologies that enhance your product for better customer service. The distinguished speakers who will share their expertise with the audience includes prestigious names like
• Ghanashyama Mahanty (SVP & Head of Marketing Analytics and Insights, Citibank)
• Sivakumar Thangaratnavelu (Global Head – Customer Experience, HSBC Amanah)
• Nishant Singhi, Noor (Senior Manager – Investment & Wealth Management Products, Islamic Bank)
• Akif M. Shaikh (Vice President & Head of Products-Segment Banking Personal Banking Group, Al Hilal Bank)
• Abhishek Saha (Product Head – Cards, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank)
• Harish Parameswaran (Head of Product Management & Transaction Banking - Business Banking Group, National Bank of Abu Dhabi)
• Mian Nazir (Senior Vice President, Dar Al Sharia)
• Fawad Taufique (Director, Islamic Capital Markets Treasury & Capital Markets, Mashreq)
• Ramzi Sabboury (Head – Marketing & Product Development ,Commercial Bank of Kuwait)
• Tamas Erni (Partner, Loxon Solutions Ltd.)
• Ali Zayem Dhanji (Regional Product Manager – Wealth Management, Standard Chartered Bank)
• Lina Abu Zaid (Head - Marketing & Product Development, Arab Banking Corporation, Jordan)
The conference is supported by esteemed organisations like Capital Business, Business Islamica, The Bahrain Banker, Oxford Business Group, Global Fund Wire, Noozz, Global Islamic Finance Magazine, Q-Finance, RBR, Private Banking, Eureka Hedge, The Gulf, MENAFn, Euromonitor, Business Monitor and, associations like Bahrain Association Of Banks, CIFA (Convention of Independent Financial Advisors).
If you would like more information about this topic contact Mr. Karthik Naik, please call on +97146091570 or mail at karthik.naik@