Arrow Services, Inc. was founded in October of 1958 by Everett D. Colvin. Arrow Services is a family owned company that started in a small local town in Plymouth, Indiana, and now has grown into one of the largest pest control agencies in the Midwest.
Arrow is currently serving the level of operations in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois with conveniently located offices in each district. Arrow Services strives to provide professionalism in all aspects of the pest control industry.
All Arrow personnel are trained and equipped with the newest and most up to date equipment and control techniques available by keeping the environment in mind.
Arrow has implemented a continuous employee learning program designed to educate the entire staff. Direct contact with universities, leading state agencies, chemical companies, pest control suppliers, plus seminars and conventions are combined with the single Arrow goal; to provide the best possible pest control management available at a fair price.
Some additional facts about Why Pest Management is needed:
• Nearly 20% of the world’s food supply is consumed by rodents.
• Rodents are prime carriers for dangerous pests such as fleas, ticks, and mites. This creature carries diseases that are transmittable to humans and animals.
• More than 45,000 people are bitten each year by rats leading to diseases like rat bite fever, salmonella, the plague, trichinosis, and leptospirosis.-
• Fires and deaths incurred from them are caused by rodents through the U.S. - To learn more ask about out Rodent Control Program.
• 500,000 people are admitted to the emergency room every year from insect bites and stings. Nearly two million Americans are allergic to insects that sting. The number of deaths from insect stings range from 40-150 people. (Facts contributed from American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology) - Ask how you can learn more about Arrow’s 365 Protection Program.
• Pests such as fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes can transmit deadly diseases to humans including: malaria, plague, Lyme disease, and West Nile Virus. - Our New Mosquito, Tick and Flea program will prevent your family and friends from these diseases!
• Termites alone cost Americans an average of $5 Billion a year in damage repair - We offer solutions to termite treatments.
• Bed bugs were until recently scarce. Pest Control professionals now are working together to diminish the population of bed bugs again. - Check out our Checking in with Chuck to help you prevent Bed Bugs in your home!
• If it was not for pest management practice, the food crops would be in danger with pests consuming more than 50% of the crop.
• Public health officials utilize insects for research to better the lives of humans in health matters such as better vaccines and pharmaceuticals, sanitation, and the ability to master the pest control products. Life expectancy has increased over the years of research and modifications in the health fields. For example a baby born in 1900 was expected to have a life span of 49 years compared to 2012 where a baby is given 78 years expectancy.
• Without pest management control practices, food sanitation, food regulation, and health regulations would not be achievable.
• Cockroaches have allergens that many people (7-8% of the general public) are allergic to.
• Cockroaches are considered to be among the filthiest insects in existence as well as the fly. Millions of pathogens and bacterial cells are found on a roach. - To Learn more ask about our Cockroach Control Program.
Call us today or Visit our NEW Website to learn more:
When you look for a local and reliable company think to look for “The Big Arrow” throughout the Midwest!