• Available with 250 or 500 watts of cooling
• Choice of force or force/suction pump models
• USB port for serial communication
• Intuitive digital controller for ease of use; allows user to choose between five temperature set points
• Air-cooled refrigeration system eliminates need for external water source
• Small internal reservoir limits evaporation
• Extremely quiet operation—less than 58 dBA
The 500 watt polystat® chiller offers an extremely fast cool -down time based on a 2.8L reservoir, and allows for an ambient to -10°C in less than 17 minutes.
The polystat closed circulators are ideal to cool or heat analytical instrumentation, jacketed reactors, or rotary evaporators. They can also be used as an economical chiller to replace tap water cooling in small laboratory applications.
With built-in energy-saving mode, this series provides an environmentally friendly option for any laboratory. This mode activates a responsive control that will allow the chillers to operate with minimal energy consumption and with no increase of the cool-down time from high to low temperature, potentially saving hundreds of pounds annually per machine in running costs.
Contact Cole-Parmer Application Specialist on 020-8574-7556 for further information and advice.