This decidedly firmer stance being taken by U.S. Government for our children is long overdue. It is our hope that this marks the beginning of an acceleration in public efforts toward solving existing cases in order that:
• all American children abducted from the U.S. are immediately returned home in compliance with U.S. law; and
• all U.S. children abducted within Japan have immediate and unfettered access to their American parent.
We eagerly request The White House’s and The Department of State’s support to:
1. Cease all high-level government support of Japan in its kidnapping issues with North Korea until all cases of kidnapped American children have been addressed and the children returned to the United States;
2. Insist that the Government of Japan provide immediate and visible action on returning all American children kidnapped to and held in Japan, and denied access to their American parent; and
3. Arrange to meet with U.S. parents in a public forum in the next two months to clearly define what specific steps are going to be taken to return our children.
Bring Abducted Children Home
P.O. Box 16254
Arlington, VA 22215
Ph- (703) 300-3411