• Best LEED System for the Project
• Potential Rating for the project without changing the scope
• Identifies additional low-cost items and gives an itemize cost estimate for each item (if information is available)
• Indicates LEED Registration and Certification costs based on assumed LEED System and project size
• Clearly identifies assumptions on which the study is based
• (Optional) Estimated consultant’s costs for completing project (with LEED fees separated)
Wert-Berater offers LEED project feasibility studies that identify these results along with our conventional elements of analysis which include Economic, Market, Technical, Financial and Managerial aspects.
Our studies are bankable and help project developers and others working to get a project off the ground to gain access to necessary project funding.
Contact us today to discuss a feasibility study for your project.
Director of Client Relations
Wert Berater, Inc.
Fairfield, IA USA
Phone: +1.888.661.4449 ext. 11 (work)
Phone: +1.641.919.5148 (Mobile)