As iDevices slowly gain parity with notebook computers, web developers still lack the convenience of easy access to the HTML source code of the page displayed in their browser. Developers accustomed to viewing HTML source code in Firefox or Chrome browsers still have no alternative to Safari iOS. Now, with 1TapHTML, developers can simply copy the URL from Safari and then open 1TapHTML. The app automatically pastes the URL from the clipboard and displays the page's source code. Alternatively, users can easily type "vs:" (view-source)
- View the HTML source code of any web page
- Displays in full color with syntax highlighting
- Copy any URL from Safari and open the app to automatically display source code
- App is opened automatically by view-source URLs
- Follow source code links with a single tap
The HTML source code is displayed in color with syntax highlighting, line numbers, and source links that work. Of course, users can manually type in any URL using the iOS virtual keyboard, where the colon, forward slash, and .com keys are grouped together. The company's flagship app, 1TapVideo - Instant Video Recording for iOS, was voted the 2011 Best App Ever Award in the Video category by the readers of 148apps.
"Like all our apps, 1TapHTML is designed to get you where you want to go faster," stated Carles Coll Madrenas of 1Tapps. "Now developers can view HTML source code with a single click."
- iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch (3rd/4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5 tested)
- Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
- 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
1TapHTML 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Review copies are available on request.
- 1TapHTML 1.0 - http://www.1tapps.com/
- Purchase and Download - http://itunes.apple.com/
- App Icon - http://www.1tapps.com/
Based in Girona, Spain, 1Tapps is a publishing company of mobile applications and games founded by independent developer Carles Coll Madrenas in 2011. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 1Tapps, registered trademark. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.