Fitting porcelain veneers to damaged teeth is a painless procedure which usually requires just two visits to Dr. Wei’s dental office. At the first visit, Dr. Wei will make an impression of the patient’s teeth so he can design and shape the porcelain veneers to precisely fit the patients teeth. The second visit includes fitting the porcelain veneers to the patient’s teeth. After the porcelain veneers are fitted to the patient’s teeth, they provide a beautiful, white smile that can last for many decades with proper care.
Porcelain dental veneers are a popular procedure for:
* Whitening severely stained or dark-colored teeth that look unsightly;
* Straightening teeth for a more appealing smile;
* Whitening teeth for a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile.
* Repairing damaged, decayed, chipped, or cracked teeth that make it embarrassing to smile;
* Filling unsightly spaces and gaps between teeth to improve a person’s smile and overall look;
For more information about the cosmetic dentistry services offered by Dr. Michael J. Wei or to schedule your complimentary consultation, call (212) 982-4080.
Porcelain Veneers in Manhattan, NY
About Dr. Michael J. Wei - Manhattan New York Cosmetic Dentist
Manhattan New York City dentist Dr. Michael J. Wei is one of NYC’s best dentists specializing in general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry including smile makeovers, invisalign braces, dental implants, porcelain dental crowns, porcelain veneers and more. Call 212-982-4080 for your free consultation or appointment. www.MyManhattanCosmeticDentist.com