Ross, a 26-year music industry veteran who has worked with a host of music artists, including Anita Baker, Trey Songz, Snoop Dogg, Tyrese, Eric Benet, T.I., and Yolanda Adams, says he takes great pride in applying his vast knowledge of the music industry to teaching and inspiring youth. “I am excited about the opportunity to instill valuable lessons and provide priceless opportunities to the youth of MEG,” he states.
Music Education Group introduces youth to music and seeks to nurture a deeper interest through training programs, classes and workshops tailored to provide an environment encompassing creative, educational, and career-focused initiatives through music technology and media arts. The organization identifies the program participants' strengths and career aspirations, and fosters creativity and talents in a manner designed to equip them with life skills while fostering professional development.
MEG will offer the following programs:
• After School Multimedia Education - Youths gain the tools and training to develop artistic, scientific and technical skills across a range of media art forms.
• After School Music Education - Free personal and group instruction on musical instruments to school-aged youths.
• MEG Clubhouse - Creative and safe out-of-school program that allows youths to develop artistic and technical skills across a wide range of media forms
• More to Music Initiative - Accelerated program that provides first-hand experience inside of the music industry
• Career Mentoring - Available to high school students and led by industry professionals also referred to as "Music Mentors"
MEG will be housed at the You World Global Media Inc. headquarters, a 10,000 square foot multifaceted entertainment facility located in DeKalb County. With three recording studios, two rehearsal halls, and a photography and videography studio, the facility allows students to gain authenticated hands-on experience.
Music Education Group will celebrate its launch with a special fundraiser on Thursday, May 17th at an undisclosed location. The invitation-only affair will help raise money for the organization’
For inquiries regarding the event or donations, please contact email@example.com. For all media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.