At Insurance Protection Specialists we are committed to being at the forefront of the insurance marketing and lead generation services.
With sales agents located throughout the US, Insurance Protection Specialists is currently seeking talented individuals for the Final Expense, Paycheck Coverage, Mortgage Protection, Medicare Supplement, Long-term Care, Life Insurance, and Annuities. These are a few of the types of the insurance programs that can be field underwritten by the Insurance Protection Specialists agents.
Our sales agents are trained experts in the insurance products offered to their clients. We go an extra mile to meet specialized needs of our agents and clients. Our agents feel as a part of an extended family, enjoying a strong team-oriented culture and a friendly working environment. At Insurance Protection Specialists, we value hard working smart people.
We invite you to consider joining our winning team!
THE JOB OPPORTUNITY:
Life Insurance Agent
WE OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Access new insurance markets and products
• Build agent relationships, find sources, and be creative in placing risks and product opportunities
• Play a producer role in the dynamic growth of the company
• Use cutting-edge technology to process and deliver insurance business to carriers.
• High quality service, training, and support to agents and agencies.
WE EXPECT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE TO:
• Build and maintain a successful book of business
• Contact leads provided to the agent in the guaranteed time frame to service clients’ needs
• Cross-selling customers with other insurance company products
• Receive client leads and referrals to generate new business
• Generate quotes
• Conduct policy reviews and update client policies
• Provide timely follow up to insurance company requests on business submitted for processing
• Attend the company and carrier webinar trainings to increase product knowledge for services offered
• Manage relationships with insurance company sales, marketing and underwriting departments
• Follow all ethical rules and codes of conducts outlined by carriers of appointment
• Comply with all the state licensing requirements for lines of authority to conduct business
• Life, Accident & Health Insurance License preferred
• Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain a Life, Accident & Health license will also be considered
• Prior Customer Service and Sales Experience a must
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 2 years sales experience
Successful candidates qualify for competitive compensation, lead source provided so that you are always making money. That's what it's all about, right?
Visit us today: www.insuranceprotectionspecialists.com