Through hands-on demonstrations of both the mobile app builder (a completely web-based system by which any novice web user can build a fully functional mobile app) and some applications made with the mobile app builder, Appitechture will be showing churches, schools, and non-profits how they can leverage rapidly growing mobile technology to stay in closer contact with their members, keep their members more engaged, and even bring in new members.
How Appitechture's Mobile App Builder Works:
Mobile applications built through Appitechture require no coding and no knowledge of how to publish a mobile app. All a Customer needs to about is their organization!
Once the app is approved for distribution in the mobile app store, Appitechture will open up the App Management functionality to the Customer. This will allow the customer to manage their Calendar, News/Podcast Stream, Contacts, and Photo Albums as well as send Push Notifications.
What the app does:
- Real-time, GPS-based directions: End Users can get real-time directions to an address specified by the organization or business (usually the main address of the business) directly on their device.
- Push Notifications:
- Integrated Calendar: Customers have access to a calendar builder through http://www.appitechture.com that creates events in the app. End Users can add those events to their own calendar from the app to make sure they don’t miss it.
- News/Blog Posts and Podcasting: Customers have access to an online News and Podcast stream management tool (also at http://www.appitechture.com)
- Contacts Manager: Customers can put their best face forward with an online contacts manager that presents the End User with key contacts in the organization as well as their email address and phone number.
- Photo Albums: Customer can upload and manage a unlimited number of photos and albums to show the End User what is happening in the Customer’s world.
- End User Feedback Form: End Users have access to an in-app form that allows them to reach out to the Customer to request more information or report concerns/issues.
- Mobile E-Giving Integration:
Make sure to come visit with us at the Conference, and check out our blog (at http://www.appitechture.com/