The Enterprise 2.0 Conference is the gathering place for the growing community of business and IT people bringing enterprise-class collaboration and productivity tools into their organizations. From early adopters leading the effort to those just dipping a toe in the water, this is the place to explore the latest options for bringing 2.0 technologies like wikis, team workspaces, blogs, unified communications, enterprise search, software as a service and social networks to your business.
The way we work is changing rapidly, offering an enormous competitive advantage to those who embrace the new tools that enable contextual, agile and simplified information exchange and collaboration to distributed workforces and networks of partners and customers.
Enterprise 2.0 is the term for the technologies and business practices that liberate the workforce from the constraints of legacy communication and productivity tools like email. It provides business managers with access to the right information at the right time through a web of inter-connected applications, services and devices. Enterprise 2.0 makes accessible the collective intelligence of many, translating to a huge competitive advantage in the form of increased innovation, productivity and agility.
Analytics and Metrics
Community Management: Engaging External Audiences
Community Management: Inside the Enterprise
Governance, Risk and Compliance
People, Culture and Internal Communications (HR)
Sales and Marketing
Social Apps and Platforms
Video and Unified Communications
The full conference program will be announced Spring 2012.
Reasons to Attend Enterprise 2.0 Boston
- Competitive advantage. You need to figure out how to evolve your business and this is the largest and most important gathering for people like you people figuring out to make their business succeed where others will fail. Get a road map for transforming your business at Enterprise 2.0.
- See all the best tools in one place. You will be able to meet with more established leaders and creative start ups to find the right tools and technologies for your business in the Expo Pavilion.
- Learn from over forty thought-provoking breakout sessions spanning three days and covering critical topics in Enterprise 2.0.
- Get real-world solutions to your real-world problems. Hear case-studies about how forward-thinking users are getting the technology to work and changing the culture in their organizations.
- In-depth education. Half-day Tutorials dive deep into key areasincluding the tools and techniques of Enterprise 2.0, customer engagement through social media and innovation management.
- More money. Taking advantage of 2.0 technologies and practices creates an innovative, more productive work environment. On the revenue side, you'll see faster times to market and your business will benefit from the free exchange of information and ideas.
- Save Money. Moving your infrastructure to the cloud, leveraging social tools and supporting online collaboration add up to huge savings for your organization. Find out how to make them work here.
- Stay ahead of the curve. Leaders who understand how to be collaborative, flexible and transparent will be the most sought-after leaders of tomorrow.
- Impress your boss and colleagues. Go back to the office with battle-tested ideas to make it easier for everyone in your company to share ideas, be more productive and use technology in ways they never imagined.
- Talk to the experts. Only at Enterprise 2.0 Conference will you be able to learn and network side by side with Enterprise 2.0 visionaries, including expert speakers, advisory board members and early adopter attendees.
Who should attend the Enterprise 2.0 Boston?
Clinical Bioinformatic Researcher
Collaboration Tools Service Manager
Director Communications & Collaboration
Education Tech Consultant
Executive Vice President
Messaging Systems Manager
Senior Director of Training
Telecom Mgt. Specialist
VP Research & Development
More Information & Registration for the Enterprise 2.0 Conference 2012 at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net