A Cherished Affair (631) 235-2598
Wedding Planner Wedding Day Coordinator Wedding Consultant Wedding Resources
30 Years Experience Planning Weddings and Events
Wedding Day Coordinator
Serving Long Island ,East Hampton, Southampton, West Hampton ,Bridgehampton, Montauk, North Fork, South Fork
We are finally settling in ... just got our wedding proofs and are powering through all of those...in terms of how you fulfilled our expectations as a wedding coordinator, you definitely exceeded our expectations. You were wonderful. Very laid back but in control of everything. And very realistic. With excellent recommendations for vendors.
If you ever need a recommendation for one of your future brides, I am happy to do it.
Depending on your needs, time constraints and budget Diane Lea can eliminate your planning problems, suggest the most suitable vendors for your situation and provide the stress free peace of mind in coordinating your event.
EVENT – PARTY AND WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
Diane Lea will personally meet with you to discuss your plans from location selection, vendor services such as music for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, photography, limo, florist, invitations. Diane Lea will schedule appointments at your convenience and accompany you to each meeting. Diane Lea will offer creative suggestions as well as listen to your ideas to put together a complete package that will suit your needs.
Most Importantly ---- your needs start with working within your budget. That is the premier starting point.
Whether you are planning a Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Retirement Party, Corporate Affair, Birthday, Anniversary, Christening etc. Diane Lea can help you
DAY OF WEDDING COORDINATOR
WEDDING DAY COORDINATOR
WEDDING DAY PLANNER
1. We will meet with you two months prior to your wedding to go over all your details.
2. We will be attentive to all your needs via telephone and /or e-mail.
3. We will visit the site of your ceremony and reception in person and introduce ourselves to your celebrant and maitre d' one month prior to your date.
4. We will have a second meeting with you two weeks before your wedding date to go over all details.
5. We will contact all vendors after this meeting to guarantee your wishes are being met.
6. If you need help with ideas for floral arrangements etc. we will advise or assist you.
7. We will distribute remaining vendor balances and/or gratuities.
8. We will stay with you from before ceremony to the very end of your affair – until you depart the location.
9. We will have on hand a Wedding Day Emergency Kit for the little tears and spills that sometime occur.
10. We will help your officiant organize and run through your ceremony rehearsal on the day of your wedding ceremony.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CONTACT DIANE LEA
(631) 235 – 2598
or use our contact form
Serving Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, The Hamptons
And New York City
guide to wedding planning long island,guide to wedding planning li,guide to wedding planning east hampton long island,guide to wedding planning east hampton li,guide to wedding planning southampton long island,guide to wedding planning southampton lio,guide to wedding resources east hampton long island, guide to wedding resources east hampton li,guide to wedding resources southampton long island,guide to wedding recources southampton li, wedding planner east hampton long island,wedding planner east hampton li, wedding planner southampton long islan, wedding planner southampton li,wedding planner north fork,wedding planner south fork