“The Communicator Awards are a testament to the level of talent the Aristotle team enjoys,” stated Marla Johnson Norris, CEO of Aristotle, Inc. “We are fortunate to be able to work with clients who want to offer leading-edge mobile and Internet applications that better serve their communication needs and their target audiences.”
Aristotle projects receiving Awards of Excellence included:
For Mobile App:
• My Baptist Health Notebook — Health and Wellness Category
For Mobile Websites:
• Kentucky Department of Tourism — m.kentuckytourism.com — Travel Category
• Utah Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau — m.utahvalley.com — Travel Category
• Tennessee Arts Academy — www.tennesseeartsacademy.org — Performing Arts Category
• Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau — www.itsatrip.org — Travel/Tourism Category
In addition to the Awards of Excellence, Aristotle also received two Awards of Distinction for the website design and development of the Lake Havasu Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Huntington Beach Film Commission.
About the Communicator Awards
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program honoring creative excellence for communication professionals. Founded by communication professionals over a decade ago, The Communicator Awards is an annual competition honoring the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations and identity work for print, video, interactive and audio. This year’s Communicator Awards received thousands of entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. Please visit www.communicatorawards.com for more information.