Browse for More Related Reports through below Link : -
Kurnia Asia Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Kurnia Asia Berhad (KURASIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kurnia Asia Berhad - Company Capsule
Kurnia Asia Berhad (KURASIA) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
World Market Intelligence's 'Kurnia Asia Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Kurnia Asia Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Kurnia Asia Berhad' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition)
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Kurnia Asia Berhad (KAB) is an investment holding company that provides a wide range of general insurance products and services. The company provides workmen's compensation, personal accident, engineering, medical, fire, marine and motor insurance products. It owns and manages various subsidiaries, including Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad, Kurnia Asia Pte. Ltd., PT Kurnia Insurance Indonesia, Kurnia Auto Assist Sdn. Bhd., and Kurnia Cambodia Incorporated Co. Ltd. The company principally operates in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. The company sells its general insurance policies in Southeast Asia and Malaysian regions. KAB is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.