Free screenings will include high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol (please come without eating breakfast), prostate screening, cardiac evaluation including echocardiogram and carotid Doppler testing, eye exams, dental screening, podiatry (foot) screening and education, nutrition counseling, women’s health screening, arthritis and osteoporosis evaluation and mobile mammography.
The mobile mammography must be scheduled ahead of time. Call 904-308-3780 to schedule.
Free hourly lectures on various medical topics and tips on living a healthy lifestyle will be given by leading specialists.
· Treatment and prevention of Hypertension
· Advances in Lasik and cornea surgery
· Treatment and prevention of Diabetes
· Glaucoma, Cataracts, and other common eye diseases
· Taking care of your ears
· Living with arthritis
· Common foot problems
· Heart disease in women
· Taking care of your teeth and gums
· Latest treatments for urinary incontinence
· Preventing heart disease
· Health benefits of yoga
· Healthy mind, Healthy body
Register for this free community health event today at www.iamahealthfair.com.