Seegrid’s Long Hauls and Transfers Solutions keep product moving through the warehouse without manned travel; minimizing the number of touches and the amount of inventory in storage racks can increase flexibility and scalability for congested warehouses. Transporting pallets over long distances for cross-docking, co-pack or other transfer operations is most efficient with vision-guided robotic trucks. Optimizing operational processes with Seegrid solutions and let the robotic pallet trucks and tuggers do the work which frees workforce to perform other value-added tasks.
The Seegrid series of Robotic Industrial Trucks works seamlessly with WMS or MES systems.
• Reduces non-value-added manned travel
• Flexible operational flow control
• Optimize shift productivity
• Seamless MES or WMS integration
• Easy to train routes
• Minimize inventory touches and storage
• No facility change
• Reduces seasonal staffing
• Consistent safe practices
• Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Seegrid technology transforms industrial vehicles into unmanned, automated pallet trucks and tow tractors that operate without a need for wire, tape, laser or other automated guided vehicle guidance systems.