2. How can US investigations trigger foreign government investigations? And vice versa?
3. What are considered defensible protocols for auditing and monitoring third parties?
4. What factors are companies using to determine appropriate training measures for employees in high risk markets?
5. What are the adequate standards for a defensible anti-corruption program in this changing enforcement environment?
6. How can the audit department be used to prevent books and records violations?
7. What are the current best practices in self-assessing my FCPA compliance program and what should be in my due diligence file if the government comes knocking?
8. How should an acquiring company conduct a review of the effectiveness of a target company’s FCPA compliance protocols in an M&A situation? What should the acquiring company do if a red flag arises?
9. When is self-disclosure advisable in the US? Overseas?
10. How are companies ensuring global accountability with their compliance programs?
If the answer to any of these questions was "I don’t know," your company could be in serious danger of committing an FCPA compliance violation.
Designed to provide you with global FCPA compliance strategies, ACI’s 15th FCPA Boot Camp will provide you with internal controls solutions you can take back to your company or client.
Don’t miss the opportunity to master the tools you need to meet the government’s compliance expectations and maintain your competitive edge. Avoid costly pitfalls by learning from leaders from: Avon, Chiquita, Abbot Labs, BP, Goldman Sachs, Allison Transmission, Boeing, Best Buy, Ensco, Navistar, Archer Daniels Midland, General Motors, Ergomed Clinical Research, Corn Products, Monsanto, Biomet, McDonalds, Oracle, Takeda, Baxter, CIT Group, CNH America.
For more information, please visit us online at http://www.americanconference.com/