Daily during CityFest, from Monday through Thursday, Pure Naples will extend a special 50% off invitation to ride on the M/V Double Sunshine sightseeing and dolphin-watching cruise, a one and a half hour ride, departing at 10:00 a.m. for just $15 per adult. On the Friday, Saturday and Sundays of CityFest, the same discount will be offered for all the available cruises, at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
The M/V Double Sunshine sightseeing cruise offers visitors a glimpse at the abundance of local wildlife like manatees, dolphins, bald eagles, coastal birds while allowing visitors to relax and view lavish real estates on the Gordon River, all while learning about the culture along Naples' historic waterfront.
In addition, Pure Naples is giving out “CityCash”
• $10 CityCash coupon redeemable at Cruise Naples for a ride on the M/V Double Sunshine ($10 off per couple)
• $10 CityCash coupon redeemable at Jet Boat Naples for a ride on ODIN ($10 off per couple)
• $20 CityCash coupon redeemable at Fish Naples for a fishing expedition on M/V Lady Brett or M/V Naples Explorer ($20 off per couple)
• $30 CityCash coupon redeemable at Fish Naples for a fishing expedition on M/V Lady Brett or M/V Naples Explorer ($20 off per couple)
• $30 CityCash coupon redeemable at Jet Ski Naples for a ride on one of the new 2012 Red Yamaha Wave Runners ($30 off a 2 hr. rental)
• $40 CityCash coupon redeemable at Boat Rental Naples for a rental of the 21-foot Hurricane Deck Boat ($40 off a ½ day rental)
For more details and information on CityFest 2012, please visit the site at: http://www.paradisecoast.com/
ABOUT PURE NAPLES
Founded in 2009 by Captains Lance and Harry Julian, a father and son team, Pure Naples summarizes five generations of maritime connections. The company owns and operates the legendary vessels M/V Double Sunshine and M/V Naples Explorer for sightseeing, dolphin watching and sunset cruises. They also include in their fleet, the M/V Lady Brett, M/V KUDU and M/V KUDU II for private and head boat deep sea, calm / back bay and sunset fishing trips. Rounding out their comprehensive offerings are their boat rentals, their newest additions ODIN, the new Jet Boat, and six new Jet Skis.
Pure Naples is centrally located at the corner of 12th Street S. and 6th Avenue S. in the water adventure center of Naples, Tin City, in the heart of Downtown Naples, directly off of US 41. For more information on booking your next cruise, fishing trip or adventure, contact Pure Naples at (239) 263-4949.