Game-players represent a vast and diverse consumer segment and Brian Dent, CEO of Tiswaz Entertainment, will divulge how game content can elevate the brand with these spenders at the RetailConnections Mobile Impact Summit, June 24-26, in Dallas.
Captain Morgan, the purveyor of rum, has a mobile app designed to engage consumers with the brand through games. The free application has location-based and social media functionality via foursquare, Twitter and Facebook. Taco Bell, meanwhile, collaborated with Sony in a mobile sweepstakes that promoted the fast food brand and offered game players a chance to win a new PlayStation device. Even Nordstrom has gotten onboard, targeting aspirational customers through Nordstrom Rack ads on the popular mobile game, “Words With Friends.”
In his Mobile Impact Summit presentation, “Games and Content for Mobile Retail,” Dent will explore strategies to enhance interplay with consumers through mobile gaming. In addition to his role at Tiswaz Entertainment, Dent is Chair of the Mobile Special Interest Group at IGDA (International Game Developers Association)
Retailers and brands from across a wide spectrum of mobile expertise will hear presentations and participate in workshop discussions covering m-wallet, m-marketing, m-commerce and m-store. Presenters include:
• Vicki Cantrell, SVP, Communities, Executive Director, Shop.org, NRF
• Retail CMO Panel moderated by Fiona Swerdlow, Head of Research, Shop.org
• Shamim Mohammad, VP, IT, Ecommerce, Marketing, Merchandising,
eCommerce and Supply Chain Solutions, BJ’s Wholesale Club
• Jay Dunn, CMO, Bare Necessities
• Brett Bonner, Senior Director, Research and Development, Kroger Co.
• Brian Pearson, CIO, Stacked Restaurants
• Kevin Dent, President, CEO, Tiswaz Entertainment, Advisory Board Member,
PlayHaven, and Chair of IGDA Mobile Special Interest Group
• Geoff Hollingworth, Head of IP Services Strategy, Ericsson North America
• Dave Remer, CEO, Creative Director, remerinc
• Lora Cecere, CEO, Supply Chain Insights
• PayPal executive to address m-wallet
To see the full agenda and session descriptions for the Mobile Impact Summit, June 24-26, 2012, at Hotel Palomar in Dallas, visit our site http://www.retailconnections.com
As at all RetailConnections Summits, compelling content and high-level networking come together to provide new business insights, value and senior retail executive connections. It is what RetailConnections is known for and consistently delivers.
Registration is now open and is complimentary for qualified retailers. To reserve your space or for more information, contact Marc Millstein | email@example.com | 914.620.5947 or Denise Power | firstname.lastname@example.org | 773.573.3939 or visit our site.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact LuAnn Hallberg | email@example.com | 814.516.4965.