This report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter bioinformatics partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors bioinformatics technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
The report provides details of the latest bioinformatics agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
• In-depth understanding of bioinformatics deal trends since 2007
• Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
• Analysis of the structure of bioinformatics agreements with numerous real life case studies
• Comprehensive access to over 1500 actual vaccine contracts entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
• Detailed access to actual bioinformatics contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
• Insight into the terms included in a bioinformatics agreement, together with real world clause examples
• Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
• Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/