The discussion will be moderated by Pimm Fox, Bloomberg Television anchor and Bloomberg Radio host of the in-depth investment program "Taking Stock with Pimm Fox" of Bloomberg Radio and Bloomberg Television
• Irene Aldridge, a recognized expert on quantitative investing and high-frequency trading, Managing Partner and Quantitative Portfolio Manager, ABLE Alpha Trading, LTD
• Professor Finel-Honigman, Adjunct Professor of International Affairs, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, former Senior Advisor on Finance Policy in the Clinton Administration
• Constance Hunter is Deputy Chief Investment Officer for Fixed Income at AXA Investment Manager
• Matthew Hurlock is a partner in the NY office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP leading Kirkland’s Sovereign Debt initiative from New York.
• George Pineau is the European Central Bank’s permanent representative in Washington, D.C. with observer status at the International Monetary Fund.
May 10, 2012 • 6:00 pm Registration • 6:30 pm Panel Discussion
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, 601 Lexington Avenue (between 53rd and 54th streets), New York
Networking reception with drinks and hors d’oeuvres to follow
Pre-registration necessary—see http://www.cbsacny.org/
For any questions, contact Niovi Christopoulou at international@