OpenXava allows you develop applications just by writing simple domain classes with Java or Groovy. The user interface is generated automatically in runtime, without code generation.
OpenXava 4.4.1 has some new interesting features and fixes such as:
- New method executeClicking()
- Fix: Locales for portlet resource files do not match those of portlet.xml (javax.portlet.title error in liferay).
- Fix: Reports with format excel produce a file called report.pdf instead of report.xls.
- Fix: Tab default values are applied to collections.
- Fix: If defined list formatter is used as formatter in detail mode too.
- Fix: Tries to load .svn files as JS.
- Fix: Calculated properties are not injected in the entity validators.
- Fix: CSRF attack error in Liferay.
- Fix: Keystrokes don't work until the first action is called.
- Fix: Method setFocus() of View does not work for dialogs.
- Fix: Report titles too long are now shown completely.
- Fix: Searching from detail does not execute XAVA_SEARCH_
- Fix: Reference property with a @Formula fails in the tabs.
- Fix: collections with @Condition not work well in change schema.
You can see more details about OpenXava 4.4.1 release in: