PRLog - April 25, 2012 - LONDON -- What does the future hold for transaction baking? With transaction banking proving to be an effective fee generator for banks Euromoney Seminars offer the industry the ideal opportunity to get involved in strategic level discussion focusing on the key concerns of the market whilst also providing an excellent networking and thought leadership platform.
Euromoney Seminars’ Global Transaction Banking Congress 2012 (http://www.euromoneyseminars.com/
Key industry players including:
- Gerard Hartsink, Chairman, European Payments Council
- Naveed Sultan, Global Head of Treasury & Trade Solutions, Global Transaction Services, Citi
- Kevin Milne, Director of Post Trade, London Stock Exchange
- Matt Tuck, Managing Director, Head of Financial Institutions, Barclays Corporate
- André Casterman, Head of Cash, Trade and Supply Chain Management, SWIFT
- Pierre Veyres, Global Head, Global Transaction Banking, BNP Paribas
Secure you place now for the opportunity to gain invaluable insight into market developments, network extensively with the market leaders and take part in strategic discussions with market leaders on the most important issues facing the Global Transaction Banking world.
For more information or to register go to http://www.euromoneyseminars.com/
+44 (0) 20 7779 8929
NOTE TO EDITORS
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (www.euromoneyplc.com)