The seminar will give retailers the opportunity to learn more about Google Commerce Search and how online retailers are using this solution to increase website conversion through Product Search and Product Recommendations.
In this seminar delegates will learn:
• Why is search key for conversion & convergence?
• How does Google Commerce Search improve your consumers shopping experience with fast, intuitive Google search technology?
• Engaging visitors to find the right products quickly.
• Merchandising strategies and promotions.
• Powering your Mobile Search.
• Enhanced Search for Demandware, Magento, Hybris & ATG
• Why live local inventory and product recommendations drive results?
• Client Examples.
• Question and Answers.
The seminar will demonstrate leading retailers innovative case studies showing how they are leveraging Google Commerce Search today and attendees will able to meet some of the leading people at Google and InventCommerce to find out more about their plans for this solution, especially around driving Mobile sales and convergence.
Kevin Ludford, CEO of InventCommerce, said:
“Google Commerce Search is a very powerful on-site search solution, retailers don’t have to wait to re-platform as Google is very portable and because in uses the clients Google Merchant feed, you can start to deliver results straight away. As Searchandising is such a key component to any online strategy, we’ve decided to co-host this second seminar due to the overwhelming success of the first event back in February.”
The seminar will be held at Google offices in London and is only open to Retailers.
At 10am to 12pm.
To Register, go to http://www.inventcommerce.com/