Jotron Phontech AS
Jotron SatCom AS
The name of the new company will be Jotron AS.
Kongsberg Maritime has, as previously announced by the 2 companies in March 2012, already
acquired 100% of the shares in Jotron Consultas AS.
“This merger and the sales of Jotron Consultas AS, will allow Jotron to fully focus on our core businesses: communication products and systems for maritime, land and air applications.”
Jotron AS will after the merger have annual turnover of 305 MNOK and 150 employees.
Jotron AS will be organised according to the following market segments:
• Maritime & Energy: Customer division responsible for all business with maritime and energy customers worldwide.
• ATC & Coastal Communication:
The new organization will officially take affect July 1st 2012.
Jotron AS is a Norwegian privately owned limited company with 45 years of continuous operation in international Maritime, Energy and ATC markets allied with a sound financial base.
Jotron’s main businesses are:
Maritime safety and search & rescue communication equipment
• Maritime ship internal communication systems
• Safety communication systems for maritime and offshore applications
• Maritime VSAT antenna systems
• Shore to ship communication products and systems
• ATC ground to air radio communication products and systems for civil aviation and military use
Our production facilities handle more than 90,000 finished items a year. Continuous close co-operation with our
customers as well as national and international laboratories and authorities results in innovative high quality products, systems and services to the latest standards.
Jotron AS is the head office for the Jotron Group which has 250 employees in Norway, Lithuania, UK, USA and Singapore.
The consolidated revenue of the Jotron Group is 330 MNOK.
For further information contact:
Magnus Vold, Managing Director Jotron AS, +47 90 566 577