PRLog - April 23, 2012 - LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Kentucky small businesses looking for ways to streamline payroll processing can turn to ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com)
Kentucky withholding tax rate keeps unchanged for the Year 2012. However, the Standard Deduction rate increased from $2,210 in Year 2011 to $2,290 in Year 2012. Kentucky income tax rates range from 2% to 6% and are levied on Kentucky residents’ income and non-residents’
EzPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface — Even users without an accounting or computer background can start running payroll as soon as installation is complete
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top formats for check printing
- Print Form 940 (Employer Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return)
- Print Form 941 (Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Flexible controls for tax deductions and tax set-up ideal for churches and non-profit organizations
- Robust payroll report and export options
- Auto-fill data feature speeds up payroll tasks by remembering dates and other data from previous payroll periods and automatically updating them
- Employee list export feature simplifies using ezPaycheck data with other software, such as ezW2 from Halfpricesoft.com
“Now is the best time for small businesses to automate their payroll processes with ezPaycheck Payroll Software. During the downturn, how to increase business productivity is critical for any company,” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "We hope ezPaycheck payroll software can help business owners spend less time understanding what tax rate they should pay and more time ensuring their business succeeds."
Priced to be affordable for any size business, ezPaycheck 2012 is available for just $89 for new users or $59 for current customers of ezPaycheck 2011. Designed with small business users’ need in mind, ezPaycheck is easy-to-use and affordable for any business. To start the free test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.