This report provides a description, evaluation and assessment of the recombinant coagulation factor R&D pipelines as of October 2011. The authors analyze and assess the target pipeline for each of the coagulation factors for haemophilia and work out the target profiles of development projects. A market research study was conducted to challenge industry’s target profiles and evaluate the sensitivity for pricing.
The report is built upon primary and secondary search for information and use of a proprietary database and news portal. A market survey was conducted among haematologists from haemophilia care centers. In house analysts with experience in biopharmaceutical R&D and business development authored the report and analysed and assessed the findings.
Scope of the report:
• R&D pipeline overview
• Profiles of most promising coagulation factors in the pipeline
• Pipeline analysis for each coagulation factor
• Evaluation and assessment of protein engineering and drug delivery technologies
• Overview and analysis of marketed coagulation factors;
• Market research study with haematologists from haemophilia care centers
• Corporate product portfolios and R&D pipelines;
• Benchmark of competitors regarding achievement of product target profiles
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/