PRLog - Apr. 24, 2012 - NEEDHAM, Mass. -- NEEDHAM, MASS. – Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Insight Pharma Affiliated Reports Collection announces the Blood Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Patent Expiries of Lovenox, Plavix, Procrit/Epogen, Aranesp and Neulasta Will Slow Down Growth Report, published by Global Business Intelligence.
This report provides in-depth analysis of drivers and barriers that impact the global blood disorders market. The report analyzes the markets for blood disorders in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices and volumes are forecast until 2017 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
Scope of the report:
• Annualized market data for the blood disorders market from 2002 to 2010, forecast forward to 2017.
• Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including anemia, thrombosis, neutropenia, hemophilia A, hemophilia B, hemophilia C, von Willebrand's disease and Alexander disease.
• Analysis of the blood disorders market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
• Market characterization of the blood disorders market, including market size, annual cost of treatment and treatment usage pattern.
• Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
• Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development.
• Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi-Aventis, Baxter and Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc.
• Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place from 2004 to 2011 in the global blood disorders market.
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/