1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release

Sundin & Fish, PLC Announces Help For Taxpayers With Unfiled Tax Returns

Sundin & Fish, PLC, a licensed CPA firm, announces that it provide assistance to clients with unfiled tax returns. We always provide a FREE consultation, so please call us today at 1-888-570-1033.

April 22, 2012 - PRLog -- Sundin & Fish, PLC, a licensed CPA firm in Arizona, announces that it provide assistance to clients with unfiled tax returns.  We always provide a FREE consultation and our fees start at $39 per federal tax return.  So please call us today at 1-888-570-1033 or visit us at http://www.unfiledtaxreturns.com.

We all know that your unfiled tax returns will not file themselves.  At some point, you will need to take the initiative to get them filed.  But it can be a complicated process.  Each and every day we deal with taxpayers who have issues with unfiled taxes.  We know you have plenty of questions, so we can help you with the following:

•   Missing important tax forms (W2s, 1099s, etc) and how to get them;
•   Dealing with potential penalties or interest and what your options are;
•   Understanding the process of dealing with the IRS and the time involved;
•   Fees or charges involved in getting the returns filed; and
•   Reviewing resolution options;

Why file taxes yourself when you can have a CPA prepare them and possibly save thousands of dollars? Don’t deal with the IRS alone as navigating the complex tax law will be too costly and time consuming.  We provide the following support to our clients:

•   Communicate directly with the IRS and obtain all tax documents (if needed);
•   Prepare all state and federal tax returns, including returns going back a decade;
•   Examine your situation and provide recommendations for solutions;
•   Discuss tax settlement or tax relief options available under the law; and
•   Prepare any tax returns to replace any substitute for returns (SFRs) that were filed;

So you have nothing to lose…call us today at 1-888-570-1033.

The reality is that you will sleep so much better knowing that your unfiled tax returns are filed.  Our team of experienced CPAs and enrolled agents will help you get your W2s, 1099s, and any other supporting documents you need.  Call us today at 1-888-570-1033 or visit us at http://www.unfiledtaxreturns.com

This release is solely intended for informational purposes and is not intended to be tax or legal advice. You should contact a CPA or other tax or legal professional to discuss your situation. To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@sundincpa.com Email Verified
Source:Sundin & Fish, PLC
Location:Chandler - Arizona - United States
Tags:Unfiled Tax Returns, Unfiled Taxes
Verified Account Email Address
Verified Account Phone Number

Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “


Trending News...

Like PRLog?
Click to Share