Amazon rarely has Coupons or Promo Codes, but do have huge discounts on lots of items. These are often difficult to find and hidden amongst the vast range Amazon offer. Use our search to find the hidden discounts of up to 90% and more from Amazon. Amazon Discount Finder solves this very problem and will search all deals in Amazon with up to 90% discount
Download From https://chrome.google.com/
How to Use Amazon Discount Finder (3 Steps)
1. First Select your Country
2. Select categories, enter you search keyword.
3. Click on Search Discount.
How Amazon Discount Finder is Unique
1. It works As Google Chrome Extension. No requirement to install any software or open a Web site.
2. Support Deals search all 9 countries US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and Canada.
3. Absolutely safe does not require user name. Works using Amazon rest APIs tricks. These deals can be searched without using this Application on Amazon directly. But that is complex process and requires lot of time and effort.
4. Application is very mature and goes through 8 revision before this press release.
Tips for using the Amazon Discount Finder
1. Keywords actually not needed if you want to browse all available stuff in selected category.
2. When searching for deal, don't just look at the first page of bargains, try a few. And don't assume just because it's discounted it's a good buy. Try higher percentage discounts for cheaper, smaller items and lower percentages for nice, expensive ones.
3. Not all items have free delivery, so just tick the tool's ‘Only show free delivery” box and do the search. Only items with free delivery will show, and Marketplace sellers, where delivery usually isn't free, should be excluded from the search.
This search isn't perfect and can produce odd results. We will continue to try to perfect it.
More information about Amazon Discount Finder
ProgrammerWorld is a leader in Freelancing HTML5 based Application. ProgrammerWorld owns 5 different web sites related to Technical Tips and tricks.
For more information, visit: programmerworld.net and Faq.programmerworld.net
For further information, please contact: