PRLog - April 20, 2012 - TORONTO -- Green Living has launched its first annual Earth Day Auction to benefit charities including: Earth Day Canada, Planeterra and the Endangered Species Reserve Fund. Green Living is committed to supporting the tireless work of environmental organizations and sharing products and companies that help us live a little more lightly on the earth.
"For over 6 years, we have been committed to finding channels for consumers, businesses, and organizations to seek out green info and products, “ says Laurie Simmonds, CEO of Green Living Enterprises.
“The Green Living Marketplace is an extension of what the Green Living Show offers to visitors, but now you can connect 365 days of the year.”
Highlights from the 2012 Earth Day Auction:
- The Yikebike. It’s the first ever lightweight folding electric bike! The perfect tool to reducing your carbon footprint.
- Canadian Rockies Eco Adventure Tour. Great Canadian Escape with G Adventures—to hike and bike while exploring the pristine wilderness.
- Go Clean Waterless Carwash. One kit saves 500 litres of water
- Reclaimed wood bench. Reclaimed floor joists from a factory in Waterloo factory—Innovation for your home.
- Off the grid solar. NRG Alternatives designs and builds home energy solar solutions.
THE AUCTION IS NOW! It closes on April 23rd at 8:pm. Visit www.greenlivingmarketplace.ca
GREEN LIVING SHOW EXHIBITOR PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND AT THE GREEN LIVING MARKETPLACE.
Visit : www.greenlivingmarketplace.ca to browse, bid, buy green and sustainable products.
About the Green Living Marketplace:
Green Living Enterprises is a pioneer and leader in developing social and environmental marketing programs that keep consumers and clients at the forefront of the green agenda. Green Living Enterprises is a full-service, one- stop solution for green marketing, product and program development, custom publishing, and event management. Green Living Enterprises, an authentically green company, also includes Greenlivingonline.com and The Green Living Show, Canada's largest green consumer show, dedicated to easy and workable solutions for leading a sustainable lifestyle. For more information, visit greenlivingonline.com