The site was designed to found by search engines, and utilizes some standard SEO techniques so the commercial properties are found by the likes of Google. In addition, there are other options available to users, such as:
1) Free Agent and Broker Profile, including links to your website, Twitter, and more.
2) Unlimited Photos for your properties.
3) Free form input.
4) Easily searchable, both on the site and by search engines.
5) Easy to use.
Content unique to Illinois is available, as most commercial real estate searches are local in nature. Illinois BrokerNET has unique news links, news and blog updates, legal notices, incentive programs for Illinois, Economic Development Links, interactive maps, demographics by county, and much more.
Property Listings on Illinois BrokerNET are designed for ease of use, and so that details can be provided in a free form format. We tried to boil this down to the essentials to keep the input easy. Yet we also provide enough room for plenty of user defined text. (Note that we suggest inputing specific information, and lots of it, so that search engines will find your information.)
Notice that on every page, an option exists to “Submit Property” and to “Find Properties”. Again, trying to make it easy to use or registered users and casual browsers of Illinois BrokerNET .
All postings are immediately available on Illinois BrokerNET for viewing on the “Properties”
It is set up for immediate viewing, but will be reviewed by a moderator and removed if not appropriate (or outside of Illinois, this is an “exclusive club” you see). Anyone can search properties, but you must register to list a property (don’t worry, we protect your information, and your email, and we promise not to “spam” you).
Our focus is on Illinois Properties. That way we can do things like provide links to Economic Development Agencies around the State, Links to Cities, provide news for Illinois Commercial Real Estate deals, and more.
1) You will own your listing and have the ability to update and remove them when you want on Illinois BrokerNET .
2) Your listings will not be Syndicated on Illinois BrokerNET , they stay on BrokerNET. We don’t participate in any syndication, period.
3) Illinois BrokerNET will encourage visitors to go to your website. We will not keep detailed information that your site will have, such as brochures, spec sheets, etc.
4) Your leads will go directly to you and nobody else. You will receive emails directly from your prospects without Illinois BrokerNET ‘s involvement. Your leads belong to you alone.
5) We will only focus on Illinois commercial properties at Illinois BrokerNET .
6) We will work to keep the site current with new enhancements.
7) We will keep the news current on Illinois BrokerNET We will work to keep BrokerNET a free site, though we cannot guarantee it.
8) We will work to help Illinois grow, prosper and thrive
For more information go to http://www.illinoisbrokernet.com
We have also introduced an introductory video, available at thelink below.