- Add notes to messages to show what has been done as a follow-up to the call
- Forward a message to another staff member within their office
- Forward a message to an email address
- Mark the message as completed indicating the call has been resolved.
- Run reports showing the elapse time of when the message was taken and when it was resolved.
- Run reports showing all messages and how they were delivered.
Cynar adds “these new features have been in huge demand and they are already being used by over 5,000 active clients in industries like the medical, education and legal fields”.
These new features give MAP customers the additional resources of a full message management solution and delivers workflow accountability. The new features on MAP’s Online Message Center can now be viewed on their website at http://www.mapcommunications.com/
According to Mike Cynar, MAP Communications will continue to develop new features to meet the needs of it’s clients and that they already have new tools and features in the developmental stages.
# # #
Small business answering services serving over 40,000 clients since 1991. Specializing in the medical, legal and educational fields.