2. When running aim to be light on your feet and do not come down heel first
3. When trying on your new training shoes, try them in the afternoon when your feet are bigger
4. Running up stairs and hills is great for improving speed and endurance
5. To build speed and endurance for the marathon, aim to go slow for the first third of your run, middle pace for the second third, and faster than normal pace until the end
6. Stretch your calves before going for a run
7. Keep straight back while running
8. Swing your arms for increased momentum and balance
9. Listen to your body, don’t ignore any pain
10. Set some achievable daily, weekly and monthly goals
Personal training means to us, that we get to know the client and his or her medical and fitness history in order to provide a fun and enjoyable experience. Our personal trainers will help you to set out and achieve viable fitness goals, while keeping you motivated and fulfilled.
All of our personal trainers are experienced and qualified in training people of all ages, genders, shapes and sizes. Join us today and let the IdealBody4Life Personal Training team help you create your ideal body today!
# # #
IdealBody4Life provides highly experienced personal trainers, ready to help you anywhere at anytime.
Our team of personal trainers will look after your fitness and nutritional needs by designing a workout plans to suit your individual requirements.