Every Day is Earth Day Contest
Here at Hylunia we love the environment, which is why we're going all out to celebrate Earth Day on April 22, which is also the first official day of Spring in the Northern hemisphere and of Fall in the Southern hemisphere.
Here's How to Enter:
STEP 1: Log into Pinterest; You will have to create an account if you don't have one, but it's easy and quite fun. Pinterest is now the third most popular social network, so there's a lot to see there.
STEP 2: Create a new board called Earth Day. Pin your favorite pictures of ways people are helping the environment. Looking for ideas? Visit Hylunia SkinCare on Pinterest at pinterest.com/
STEP 3: Don't forget to pin your favorite Hylunia product in this board. This will help us track contest participants
STEP 4: Leave a quick note on Faceboom.com/
The winner will be announced on April 22 via Facebook. Let's get our earth on!
Some Inspiring Facts
1. Each person throws away approximately four pounds of garbage every day.
2. One bus carries as many people as 40 cars. And each gallon of fuel releases 20 pounds of carbon dioxide into the air.
3. More than 1/3 of all energy is used by people at home
4. Most families throw away about 88 pounds of plastic every year
5. We each use about 12,000 gallons of water every year, one third of which is used to flush the toilet!
6. Approximately 5 million tons of oil produced in the world each ear ends up in the ocean.
7. The energy saved by recycling just one glass bottle is enough to light a traditional light bulb for four hours.
8. 84% of all household waste can be recycled.
- Educate yourself on healthy and natural skin care ingredients at https://www.hylunia.com/
- Follow our Skin Care Tips Blog for more great info on skin care that's healthy for you and the planet.
About Hylunia Skin Care
Since 1988, Hylunia has been dedicated to developing natural and organic skin care products that minimize irritation, inflammation and free radical damage. Hylunia was born out of a Father’s search for healthy and effective skin care for his child. As a young father, the company’s founder searched for a safe skin care line for his infant daughter’s sensitive skin, without much success. Being a scientist, he formed an accomplished research team of dermatologists, scientists and physicians to develop irritant-free skin care products that would use nature’s healing power to keep skin safe, soft and radiant. The result was the launch of the Hylunia brand of natural and organic skin care products in 1988. For more information, visit http://www.hylunia.com.
For more information on this topic, or to schedule an interview with Hylunia Skin Care, please contact Wendy McKay, V.P Public Relations at email@example.com
# # #
Stand Out Designs is a web site design and SEO firm in Boulder, CO. Visit us on the web at www.sodesigns.com