PRLog - Apr. 19, 2012 - NEEDHAM, Mass. -- NEEDHAM, MASS. – Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Insight Pharma Affiliated Reports Collection announces the MSL-KOL Engagement: Ensuring Compliance Report, published by FirstWord Dossier.
This report examines how MSLs are being used to engage physicians in a way that traditional sales no longer can. Casting a net over the current regulatory environment both in the US and EU, the report addresses the increasingly critical need for MSLs to be compliant with the rules on off-label promotion while also connecting with physicians who may be using a product for “off-label”
• MSLs, their function and how they manage promotion vs education with reports of off-label usage
• Overview of the rules governing MSL activities in the US and EU
• Review of Corporate Integrity Agreements
• Importance of Standard Operating Procedures for MSLs
• MSL training and enforcement policies
• Analysis of tracking and reporting systems as well as compensation metrics
• Expert views from Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB, Philips Healthcare, Medical Science Liaison World (MSL WORLD), Scientific Advantage, Lener Medical Consulting and Cutting Edge Information
• Insightful case studies examining how high-risk situations are mediated by two leading companies
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.