This two day event takes place June 6-7, 2012 in Boston, MA. Speakers will share their experiences in vendor selection and contracting, defining and implementing quality metrics with their vendor partners, and auditing clinical service providers with current regulatory inspection trends in mind. Presentations will feature case studies, take-away tools, perspectives on the current regulatory environment, and interactive activities. For more information, please visit http://www.clinicaltrialsummit.com/
Speakers Include: (partial listing)
- Susan Lubin, Associate Director, Outsourcing;
- Kristian Hubbard, Manager, Outsourcing;
- Manley Finch, Executive Director, HIV Nutrition Network, NPO
- Sally Teeters, Senior Director, Legal and Business Management, CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- Charles Wienbar, Program Manager, Participant Recruitment, Clinical and Translational Science Institute, University of California, San Francisco
- Glenda Guest, Vice President, Norwich Clinical Research Associates (NCRA)
- Lawrence J. Fiori, Senior Associate Director, Project Compliance Management, Compliance & Quality Management, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jeffrey Brandt, Quality Assurance Manager, Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, Denver Health
- Jonathan Andrus, Vice President, Data and Study Operations, BioClinica, Inc.
- Miguel Amador, Project Lead, Johnson and Johnson Vision Care (Vistakon)
- Lori Fontaine, Principal Consultant, Clinical, Boston Biomedical Associates
- Kerri DiPietro, Director, Global Clinical Sciences Quality, Boston Scientific Corporation
- Terri Hinkley, RN, BScN, M.B.A., CCRC, Director, Clinical Operations, Helix BioPharma Corp.
- Fiona Jeitner, Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance, Eisai, Inc.
- John Isidor, J.D., Senior Director & Founder, Schulman Associates IRB, Inc.
- Plus, more!
For more information, or to register, please visit http://www.clinicaltrialsummit.com/
Register by April 27 to save up to $200!
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Barnett International, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech’s Media Group, which includes numerous e-newsletters as well as Bio-IT World magazine.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute