This report goes behind the doors of HR departments and recruitment firms to examine the current job market in digital marketing. The report not only identifies the most in-demand digital jobs, but looks at how hiring practices are changing, too. From descriptions of new positions to the challenges of finding the right skill set and experience in new hires, the report is a snapshot of how digital technology is impacting pharma and how companies can access its power.
• Charts and statistics illustrating digital hiring trends
• Profiles of the major new jobs titles and emerging digital leadership
• Discussion of the influence of Digital Natives as they enter the workforce
• Breakdown of budgetary trends in digital versus traditional marketing
• Insight into social media recruiting
• Compelling and concise advice on digital community building
• Expert, up-to-date insight into how digital jobs are being created and why
• Insight into the challenges of filling digital positions
• Advice and opinions on how to meet those challenges
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.