The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.2.0 has been released. This month’s release provides support to retain the exact date format when reading CSV files: the dates will not be changed. We have also made some enhancements regarding shape rendering in our internal source modules. Finally, we have fixed a few issues regarding charts and other drawing objects. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
• Maintain exact date format in reading CSV template files
• Cell references were changed when column names are in lower case is now fixed
• Issues Transparency changes are fixed
• Chart become black after re-saving XLS file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Data Filtering and Validation: http://www.aspose.com/
- Using Formulas Functions to Process Data: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
# # #
I am part of Aspose.com "The .NET and Java component publisher!". It is my pleasure to be part of this beautiful world. If I could bring any positive change to this community will be a great honour fo rme.
Thanks to you all.