• Medical Coding and Billing
• Weight and Nutrition Management
• Pharmacy Technician and Lab Assisting
• Business Accounting and Office Support
• Computer Networking and Administration
CCI’s accelerated career training classes range from 27 to 39 weeks and are offered full-time during the day or part-time at night. These accelerated career training classes include:
• Hands on career training from experienced instructors.
• Small class sizes designed to ensure maximum student focus.
• Flexible class schedules to assist students with busy schedules.
• Graduate placement services designed to help graduates find jobs fast.
“People are looking for opportunities to reinvent themselves so that they can find a new career,” said Dr. Martin Zandi, Director of CCI Training Center. “We want to make it easy for students to get the training they need to help them land that dream job through our graduate placement program.”
To participate in CCI’s accelerated training programs, students will need to apply for the program at a CCI Training Center. Career counselors at CCI will consult with each student and develop a career training curriculum designed to help the student achieve their career goals. Financial aid and government assistance is available to qualified students.
Potential students that are interested in receiving accelerated career training in the Dallas Fort Worth metropolitan area can get more information on the program by visiting the schools website at www.cci-training.com.
# # #
CCI Training Center is a career training center that specializes in providing medical, business and computer related career training in the Dallas Fort Worth metropolitan area. CCI Training Center has been providing high-level, performance-