The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.1.2 has been released. This month’s release provides support to create or manage tables in XLS format. You can now import data from custom objects for POJO. Read more about this in our Importing Data to Worksheets article. We have also made some enhancements to the sheet-to-PDF feature. We have made enhancements to the auto-fitting columns feature and have fixed some bugs to do with charts and shapes. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
• Support Cells.importCustomObjects()
• Enhancements are made for autoFitColumns()
• Performance for Sheet-to-Image feature with gridlines on
• NullPointerException occurred when calling Cell.getDisplayStyle()
• Maximum value for Scatter chart cannot be set properly
• Text in shapes was lost or moved to out of shapes range in the generated PDF file
• Series name was not shown for Date Labels in the chart
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Importing Data to Worksheets: http://www.aspose.com/
- Converting Worksheet to Image: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
# # #
I am part of Aspose.com "The .NET and Java component publisher!". It is my pleasure to be part of this beautiful world. If I could bring any positive change to this community will be a great honour fo rme.
Thanks to you all.