1. You are working with the forces of gravity and using the pendulum effect to guide the Orbiters ring ever closer your objective – to make the most ringers in ten tries.
2. There are a limitless number of pathways for you to discover as you learn to make your ringers.
3. When you apply just the right amount of force, at the correct angle out, with the proper slope up or down, then you will have a ringer every time.
4. Muscle memory becomes the force that you develop giving you the ability to make ringers at will where you never thought you could.
5. This motion machine is ready when you are. It won’t quit unless you do, so never give up and
never give in – with patience and perseverance you will be successful.
The rest of the good news is that people love to see the Orbiter in action. In the hands of a skilled orbiter it is throw your hands in the air and shout exciting!!!
The ORBITER comes in many sizes - from seven inches to eight feet tall.
When you are playing the Orbiter the daily stresses are gone and only the challenges at hand matter.
Weather you are building your skills, teaching or competing with others you will quickly agree that the Orbiter is a classic that provides very unique challenges to its players.
visit http://www.copplestonegames.com for details
# # #
We design, develop, manufacture and sell: learning,action and skill games online at: copplestonegames.com / Fine Art at: copplestoneartworks.com. Orbiter - sculpture/ring toss game, Shoebops - shoelace accessory - optimism, health and energy.