Sponsored by PrepU, the webinar will take place Thursday, April 12 at 2:00 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m. PST). The presentation is expected to last one hour, and registration is free.
There is a lot of talk about adaptive in today’s assessment products, but it’s hard to know what the term “adaptive assessment” really means and how it impacts student learning outcomes. Julia Phelan, Senior Research Associate, will explain the real definition of adaptive, and how this principle is applied in a new adaptive tool for AP teachers, PrepU. PrepU is an adaptive assessment environment
- Learn how teachers can customize their student’s study habits through adaptive quiz questions that get easier or harder depending on the student’s performance.
- Learn how students can compare their quiz results with their peers in class or even across the country.
- Learn how PrepU’s reports track individual and class progress so that students can recognize their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn how PrepU’s diagnostics can pinpoint where you need to spend more class time reviewing specific material.
- Learn how you can identify questions where most of your students have selected the same wrong answer and how to turn those misconceptions into great teaching moments in class—via classroom discussions, clicker questions, or additional review sessions.
To register for “How to Harness the Power of Adaptive Quizzing to improve your AP courses”, visit http://eschoolmedia.webex.com/
About eSchool Media
eSchool Media Inc. is a news and information organization delivering print, web, e-mail and video communications to nearly one million K-20 decision makers and influencers throughout North America and around the world. Its information networks provide education-technology content and services for leaders in schools and colleges and help educators successfully use technology and internet to transform education and achieve their educational goals. eSchool News is the flagship publication of eSchool Media Inc., which also includes eCampus News Network, serving higher education exclusively, and eClassroom News, an electronic publication network for teachers and other classroom practitioners.
With more than 290,000 registered members and more than 500,000 page views a month, eSchool News Online is the No. 1 website for ed-tech daily news and information for K-20 decision makers.
# # #
eSchool News provides the news and information necessary to help K-20 decision-makers successfully use technology and the internet to transform North America’s schools and colleges and achieve their educational goals.