With declining R&D costs, prioritizing a portfolio of successful projects has become essential within the pharmaceutical industry. Lifecycle management approaches must be implemented throughout a market period to ensure an increase in profit. Ultimately, the success of pharmaceutical companies relies on crucial project portfolio decisions and understanding of a product’s lifecycle.
Reasons to attend this event include:
• Gain knowledge of how to successfully combine and implement multiple projects
• Investigating why strategies that needs to be in place right now to address provisions that do not take effect until March 2013
• Measure portfolio value and risk
• Evaluate LCM - making the most of every brand!
• Assess early stage strategies and intellectual property
• Determine lifecycle management effectiveness
• Discover the importance of maximizing introduction, growth and maturity phases to increase revenue
• Network with top pharma companies and universities
For further details visit http://www.smi-