PRLog - Apr. 10, 2012 - There is only a week away for SMi’s 7th annual Pharmaceutical Portfolio & Lifecycle Management held on the 18th & 19th April in London. The event will address the challenges associated with obtaining an optimal portfolio of projects and senior level industry executives will discuss key strategies and management approaches essential to effective portfolio and lifecycle management.
With declining R&D costs, prioritizing a portfolio of successful projects has become essential within the pharmaceutical industry. Lifecycle management approaches must be implemented throughout a market period to ensure an increase in profit. Ultimately, the success of pharmaceutical companies relies on crucial project portfolio decisions and understanding of a product’s lifecycle.
Reasons to attend this event include:
• Gain knowledge of how to successfully combine and implement multiple projects
• Investigating why strategies that needs to be in place right now to address provisions that do not take effect until March 2013
• Measure portfolio value and risk
• Evaluate LCM - making the most of every brand!
• Assess early stage strategies and intellectual property
• Determine lifecycle management effectiveness
• Discover the importance of maximizing introduction, growth and maturity phases to increase revenue
• Network with top pharma companies and universities
For further details visit http://www.smi-