“Our aim is to make learning easy again,” said Lumesse CEO, Matthew Parker. “We know that people love to learn but sometimes the technology makes it harder. By integrating our SaaS-based learning management technology seamlessly into Lumesse ETWeb we allow employees and managers to be presented with a range of learning options that are directly relevant to their career goals and their company objectives. We believe that great talent management must incorporate targeted, high-quality learning that appeals to people and is easy to start – Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 makes choosing and using your learning as easy as online shopping.”
ETWeb Exchange, a new Service Oriented Architecture introduced with Lumesse ETWeb 11.1, addresses the demand for advanced system interoperability and increasing flexibility in the integration of web-based services. As well as permitting the seamless integration of learning management, this scalable and customizable SOA technology can support a wide range of common integration standards.
Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 brings the power of a very advanced learning management system into the heart of a highly-intuitive talent management system. Key advantages that have been designed-in include:
• A learner-centric, consumerised user experience with single sign-on and a common look-and-feel (based on the all-new UX introduced with Lumesse ETWeb 11) that makes access and navigation simple and intuitive for all users and increases user adoption.
• Quickly finding best-match learning activities that support career development and objectives - whether classroom training, e-learning, or blended learning activities.
• The ability to start e-learning from within the talent management system.
• Easily identifying recommended and mandatory training – supporting increased completion ratios.
• Direct access to development history and development plans from a Talent Profile, giving a clear overview of training taken and required.
• Integrated reporting and interactive analysis views to measure and analyze progress and completion against planned and mandatory learning as well as cost breakdowns.
• Configurable workflows that allow managers easy approval of learning activities.
Lumesse ETWeb v11.1 is available immediately as an update to all new and existing customers for Lumesse ETWeb11, and is fully supported worldwide in over 30 languages by Lumesse. Lumesse ETWeb v11 has a 100% web-based interface that now supports the latest version of major browsers, including IE9, FireFox and Safari. Almost 2,000 companies in over 70 countries, including major brands such as GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, PSA Peugeot Citroen, British Airways and Carlsberg, now use technology from Lumesse, Europe’s largest independent software vendor in the talent management market.
About Lumesse – www.lumesse.com
Lumesse is the only global company making talent management solutions work locally. We help customers around the world to implement successful local talent management initiatives that identify, nurture, educate and develop the right people, in the right place, at the right time. Our multi-cultural background and presence means we understand how to deliver talent solutions that work the way our customers work, as individuals and as teams, because no two people, organisations or cultures are the same. We regard differences as strengths, not as obstacles.
1,900 customers work with us in over 70 countries because they recognise that commitment, innovation and value only come from people. We help customers to unlock and inspire that human potential in their businesses. Our integrated talent management solutions are comprehensive, intuitive, secure and fully internationalised into over 50 languages.
Read our blog at: www.lumesse.com/
# # #
Lumesse helps businesses get more performance from their people, and helps develop global talent pools: attraction & hiring, talent & performance management, compensation management, skills & competency, succession planning, training & development.