Celebrate Easter at Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse!
MARINA, CA (March 23, 2012) – Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse located at Reservation Road at 3295 Dunes Drive in Marina announced today they will be celebrating Easter.
Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse Easter Brunch Menu For Sunday, April 8th from 10am - 3pm
Adults $28.95 / Children 6-11 $12.95 / Children 5 & under eat free
• Chilled Selection --Fresh Fruit, Shrimp & Mango Salad, Asian Chicken Salad, Caesar Salad, antipasto Pasta Salad, Macaroni Salad, Assorted Muffins and Danishes, Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
• Breakfast Selections -- Eggs Benedict w/ Honey Roasted Ham, Macadamia Nut Pancakes, French Toast Casserole w/ Orange Marmalade & Cream Cheese, Apple Wood Smoked Bacon, Grilled Chicken Apple Sausage
• Build Your Own Omelet -- Sausage, Ham, Cheese, Tomatoes, Mushrooms
• Carving Station & Hot Foods -- Ham w/ Cinnamon Raisin Sauce, Roast Beef Carving Station w/ Au Jus and Horseradish Cream, Grilled Chicken Breast Picatta, roast Turkey Breast, Silver Perch and Mango Salsa, New England Clam Chowder, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Red Potato O’Brien, Sautéed Mushrooms
• Assorted Desserts
• Complimentary Glass of Champagne, Mimosa or Sparkling Cider
Reservations recommended 831-883-9479.
Background on Kula Island Steakhouse:
Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse also has a full sushi bar open Sunday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Lunch hours are Tuesday through Sunday from 11:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Dinner is Sunday through Thursday from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 a.m. Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse offers a full bar service.
Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse is located at the Marina Sanctuary Resort, next to the Marina State Beach, just off Highway One at Reservation Road at 3295 Dunes Drive in Marina. As you drive up the brick-paved entry of the Resort, and circle around to the palm tree lined entry to Kula Ranch, you will begin to feel the Hawaiian Paniolo feeling of the Islands. For more information (831) 883-9479 or www.kula-ranch.com.