The Masters Series CLE, which is free for attorneys and litigation support professionals, will have two tracks from which attendees can choose. The sessions will include:
- Social Media: An update on evolving trends and the effect they are having on the e-discovery landscape
- Predictive coding: What is it? What’s next? Why is it important?
- Corporate perspective on e-Discovery procurement trends
- Reviewing and revising corporate privacy policies for today’s relevancy and retention standards
- William W. Belt, Jr., LeClairRyan
- Gordon Calhoun, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Neal Lawson, iDiscovery Solutions
- David Moncure, DW Legal
- Dan Regard, iDiscovery Solutions
- Brian Rocca, Bingham McCutchen
- Kimbir Tate, McKesson
- Jim Vaughn, iDiscovery Solutions
The Masters Series events provide practical CLE education for lawyers and litigation support professionals that are delivered by experts with front-line experience. Session content is developed by an advisory cabinet of industry thought leaders. Attendees will gain practical knowledge, presented by peers, on current issues that can be applied immediately to everyday practice.
Registration is open for this events. To register online for the Masters Series visit www.themastersconference.com. For sponsorship information, contact marilyn.gladden@
About Masters Conference
Since 2006, the Masters Conference has brought together experts and leading professionals from law firms, corporations and the bench to discuss strategies, practices and resources for managing the information lifecycle. The Masters Conference events are intimate forums where legal industry professionals can share, collaborate and obtain master knowledge of the most relevant topics in the legal industry today. By limiting attendance, the Masters Conference is meant to be an exclusive opportunity to learn and network with the top legal professionals in the industry without battling large crowds and an overwhelming vendor hall. The Masters Conference offers several educational opportunities, including its Masters Conference in Washington, D.C. in October, its Masters Series for Legal Professionals in various cities, and via webinars throughout the year. For additional information on the Masters Conference, please visit http://www.themastersconference.com.
# # #
Since 2006, the Masters Conference has brought together experts and leading professionals from law firms, corporations and the bench to discuss strategies, practices and resources for managing the information life cycle.