The Irvine Micropreneur®
Making Progress with Your Small business In a Difficult Economy
• Discover how to identify the unique business opportunities that exist now
• Identify the "Zero Point", the most important underlying factor about your business
• Quick fixes that work: fast changes that make a difference
Finding a Sustainable Livelihood
• What constitutes a sustaining livelihood?
• The three major sectors of an Elm Street economy.
• Three stages of planning for a sustainable livelihood.
Micro-Lending In California
This session will describe the role of CDFIs in meeting the credit needs of their communities, how businesses can access this capital, and where these programs can be found in Calif.
How to Evaluate New Product and Service Ideas
• What makes a product right for YOUR company
• Why even great ideas can be wrong to pursue
• What you need to be able to prove your product is good to outsiders and investors
The free Micropreneur®
The Irvine Chamber’s Business & Economic Development department was recently awarded for its efforts in economic development promotion and programs with its Cleantech India event as well as the weekly Irvine Micropreneur®
Chris Lynch, VP of business and economic development at the Irvine Chamber notes that his department is excited to be recognized for the Chambers efforts in economic development, as the ICC BED strives to implement innovative and game-changing solutions to assist small business members and entrepreneurs. Lynch also comments, “The Irvine Micropreneur®
Since the Irvine Micropreneur®
About the Irvine Chamber of Commerce
The Irvine Chamber of Commerce is one of the most influential Chamber’s in Orange County representing hundreds of local businesses. The Chambers mission is to promote an economic climate that strengthens the competitiveness of local businesses, while offering members a wide range of benefits, services, programs and information. The Irvine Chamber is one of only 250 Chambers in the U.S. who meet the requirements for accreditation by the U.S. Chamber. For more information, please call 949-660-9112, or visit www.irvinechamber.com.